Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesdays #1


Waiting on Wednesdays is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

Aahhhh! This is probably like The God of all books out there. It is available for pre-order on October if I'm not mistaken.

Basically what this is, is a collection of 12 holiday stories written by awesome authors such as Jenny Han, Gayle Forman, Ally Carter and many more! Furthermore, this book is edited by The Stephanie Perkins! 

Guys I can't. I need this book in my possession right now! 

11 comments:

  1. This one is definitely on my list for holiday reads this year!
    Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. This sounds like a nice holiday anthology. I do like holiday books when I'm in the mood for it. Awesome pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too! I was sold after the list of authors on this book! Thank you for following me!

      Delete
  3. I don't usually read anthologies but SO MANY GOOD AUTHORS. I might just have to. ;)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ehh yes! with stephanie perkins and rainbow rowell its already sold ! Great pick :)

    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and so many other amazing authors! Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. I see lots of great names, I think this anthology will be a slamming success :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! I can't wait for it to come out :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik