Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

A New Beginning

Hi there! 

I'm Shania an aspiring book blogger. I don't really know what to put here in the introductions since I'm fairly new in this whole blogging experience but I will try my best. 

I decided to start a book blog after so many months of pondering on the decision to start or not to start because I'm not sure if I would have the will to maintain the blog (because I'm such a lazy person) but I guess this could be a mid year-resolution! 

Mid-year Resolution #1; Maintain a book blog!

I have lots of plans with this blog; Reviews, Top 5 Wednesdays, Stacking the Shelves and many more! I also have plans to join the booktube community...but we'll have to see about that :P

I am joining the booktubeathon so I took that as an opportunity to start a book blog and blog about my first booktubeathon experience, I might film some videos too but that all depends on whether I can set up my camera in the right positions or not hahaha

Well, that's about it for my bookish beginning! I think the next post coming up would be my Booktubeathon reads :)

Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik