Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 2014 Book Haul!

Book Haulin' it 

It's been so long since I've written a blog entry, and I've came around to missing blogging! I've been super busy lately with school and haven't had the time or energy to type out a detailed book review :( 

I'm back though, although I make no promises on being consistent with my blog but I'm trying my best to make more blog entries! To make it up to you, I present to you my monthly book haul!

So, I definitely bought less books this month as compared to August (let's just say that last month was a great month in terms of books, but deathly for my wallet) I got a total of 9 books this month! 6 of which were gifts and 3 were purchased by my own money! Let's get on with the books!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik